- How do I apply for a translation?
- Contact us for a free price quote.
- Complete our translation application form page 1 and translation application form page 2 .
- Submit the application form, a readable photocopy of the document to be translated and the appropriate payment by mail, email or fax.
- How does the finished translation look?
Our translation comes in a loose-bound clear-plastic folder with a cover page containing the name and contact information of our company, a description of the document provided for translation and a certification of the qualifications of the translator and the accuracy of the translation. Each page of the translation is imprinted with our seal. A photocopy of the document you submitted is also attached.
- Are your translators professional translators?
All of our translators are qualified professional translators.
- Do I have to submit original documents for a translation?
No, you do not have to submit original documents as long as the photocopies you are submitting are readable. For that reason, you have the option to mail your application or phone us and arrange to fax the entire application.
- How long does the translation take?
A translation is normally ready to be mailed in 10 to 15 business days from the date that a complete application is received at our office. If you need your translation sooner, contact us regarding a possible rush service.
- Do you offer a rush service?
Please contact us regarding a possible rush service.
- What does a translation cost?
The cost of a translation depends on the language, format, and other considerations. Please contact us for a price quote.
- Can I bring my documents into the FTES office and pick the translation up when it is complete?
Yes, our office is open to drop of an application or pick up a translation from Mondays to Fridays, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Contact us for directions to our office.
- Do I need to prepay for the translation?
Payment must be included when you submit the application. The translation will not be started until the appropriate fees are received by our office. Payment can be made by personal check, money order, cashier's check (payable to FTES, drawn on a U.S. bank), credit card or in cash. WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS OR DISCOVERY CREDIT CARDS.
- What if I decide to cancel the translation?
We will refund your application fee, less a small cancellation charge if we receive a request for cancellation before the application for a translation is complete. Once, the application is complete, the application fee cannot be refunded.
- What is a 'complete application'?
A complete application includes the FTES Translation Service application, the appropriate fees for the translation, and one set of readable photocopies of the document(s) to be translated.